CBRN VIP Protection
1. To poison the VIP.
2. To attack the VIP at close range.
3. To attack the VIP from a stand-off attack.
- Direct poisoning - food and water.
- Indirect poisoning - living area.
- Chemical releases can affect the VIP within seconds.
- Biological agents can affect the VIP within 6hr to 24hrs.
- Radiation will not affect the VIP until weeks or years after the release.
- The Downwind Hazard area for a Chemical release is about 2km.
- The Downwind Hazard area for Biological release is about 10km+.
- The Downwind Hazard area for a Radiological release is about 5km+.
For the stand off attack we use technology to protect the VIP
The brochure can be downloaded here (pdf format)