CBRN equipment can be tricky and the most frequently ask questions are:
- What is the right equipment needed for my task?
- How much operation and training equipment is needed?
- How many and what sizes do I need?
- Do I need to store the equipment in an air conditioned store?
- What is the shelf life of the equipment?
- What calibration or maintenance is required?
How Phoenix Hazard Training Ltd can help:
- Consultancy - on what type of equipment is required for the task and the different technology available.
- Lectures - on the hazards and problems in dealing with CBRN releases.
- Manufacturers - we can display all of the latest CBRN equipment in the UK (See Note below).
- Help with export licenses.
Note: Phoenix Hazard Training Ltd is independent from Manufacturers and will show equipment from:
Lectures:To help you understand the problems of CBRN we have a number of lectures:
The brochure can be downloaded here (pdf format).